- longer hose lengths
- light weight
- design simplicity leads to low maintenance
- virtually no dead band, constant pressure at all settings, no pulsation.
- Wagner factory reconditioned units available at substantial savings.
- Units available with and without gun and hose kits, select the gun that best fits you.
- Wagner units are often selected by hobbyists & homeowners, units starting at 1/3 GPM
- SprayTECH units are for more serious and frequent painters with up to 1/2 GPM
- Airlesscco offers units for the serious professional or rental companies, to .7 GPM
- Airlessco diaphragm units are available electric or gas motor driven.
- J.S. & Sons offer units from .5 GPM to 1.0 GPM, reliability for the painting contractor.
Piston pumps are generally selected for:
- spraying heavy coatings, enamel, latex, high build materials, block fillers, mastics.
- high performance in a small, light package.
- being easier to clean and less damaged by insufficient cleaning by a busy crew.
Short stroke units are smaller, lighter, and typically lower in cost.
Long stroke units are capable of higher gpm, support larger tips, less maintenance.
- are quieter and lighter than gas motor units.
- can be operated in enclosed areas, where gas motors are banned.
- normally lower cost of purchase.
- are capable of larger capacities than the typical electric motor units.
- convertible gas motor/electric motor units can provide versatility in the unit.
- have ignition improvements makes for easier starting and greater reliability.
- can be used where compressed air is available.
- offer reliability and low maintenance costs.
- provide very high volume capabilities.
- have an advantage of quieter operation and smooth material flow.
Copyright © 2001 - AirlessUSA
All Rights Reserved
Webmaster: AirlessUSA - Webmaster@airlessusa.com