Thank you for coming!
Optimized for:1024 x 768 viewing.
2201 Bluebell DR. Suite C, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone: (707) 527-0118 Fax: (707) 575-5207
|We inventory a large selection of Airless Paint Pumps, Airless Guns, Hoses and
related Accessories. If we dont have it in stock, and its not on the way, we can
get it within a few days.|
- Airless Paint Pumps Available -
WE STOCK DIAPHRAM PUMPS FROM .33 - 1.0 GPM
DIAPHRAGM PUMPS with electric or gas motors.
Pumps from .33 GPM to 1.0 GPM available
Diaphragm pumps are somewhat unique. They offer:
- adjustable pressure, typically from 0 to 3,000 PSI.
- longer hose lengths
- light weight
- design simplicity leads to low maintenance
- virtually no dead band, constant pressure at all settings, no pulsation.
AIRLESS SPRAY & PRESSURE WASHER offers:
- Large selection of Airlessco, SprayTECH & Wagner models.
- Wagner factory reconditioned units available at substantial savings.
- Units available with and without gun and hose kits, select the gun that best fits you.
- Wagner units are often selected by hobbyists & homeowners, units starting at 1/3 GPM
- SprayTECH units are for more serious and frequent painters with up to 1/2 GPM
- Airlesscco offers units for the serious professional or rental companies, to .7 GPM
- Airlessco diaphragm units are available electric or gas motor driven.
- J.S. & Sons offer units from .5 GPM to 1.0 GPM, reliability for the painting contractor.
WE STOCK PISTON PUMPS FROM .33 - 5.0 GPM
PISTON PUMPS with electric, gas and air motor units available.
Pumps from .33 GPM to 5.0 GPM available.
Piston pumps are generally selected for:
- spraying heavy coatings, enamel, latex, high build materials, block fillers, mastics.
- high performance in a small, light package.
- being easier to clean and less damaged by insufficient cleaning by a busy crew.
Short stroke units are smaller, lighter, and typically lower in cost.
Long stroke units are capable of higher gpm, support larger tips, less maintenance.
- are usually the unit of choice if power is available within 300 feet of job site.
- are quieter and lighter than gas motor units.
- can be operated in enclosed areas, where gas motors are banned.
- normally lower cost of purchase.
- are the only solution where job site power is not available.
- are capable of larger capacities than the typical electric motor units.
- convertible gas motor/electric motor units can provide versatility in the unit.
- have ignition improvements makes for easier starting and greater reliability.
- should be considered at any stationary (factory) setting.
- can be used where compressed air is available.
- offer reliability and low maintenance costs.
- provide very high volume capabilities.
- have an advantage of quieter operation and smooth material flow.
|CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND WE WILL PROVIDE PRICE QUOTATIONS
AND/OR EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDATIONS.|
Repair Services |
Airless Sprayers |
Pressure Washers |
HVLP Systems |
Current Specials |
Maintenance Tips |
Copyright © 2001 - AirlessUSA
All Rights Reserved
Webmaster: AirlessUSA - Webmaster@airlessusa.com